Sunday, April 19, 2015

A Funny Story

The sole purpose of this blog post is to make you laugh.  And so I can laugh a little bit longer about this.  You're welcome.  :)

So... This happened this weekend.



How did this happen?  I set a stack of workshop essays on my bookcase.  (The fact that my roommate and I were responsible for the assembly of this bookcase may or may not have been a contributing factor to its literal downfall.)

So after I put the workshop essays on it, we sat down on the futon to eat dinner and enjoy some Once Upon a Time.

Then we see it shift out of the corner of our eyes.

And the next thing we know, the cat is in the hallway (praise Jesus Gracie's been making her run to keep her in shape!) and the bookcase is all over the living room.

My parents are visiting in a couple of weeks, and I am so blessed that my dad has agreed to assemble my next bookcase for me!

Until then, I guess this will have to do:


Have a great week everybody, and look out for falling bookcases!

No comments:

Post a Comment