Sunday, March 22, 2015

Become One of my Fifty

It takes a tribe of ten thousand fans to make a viable career as a writer.  Ten thousand people to anticipate, buy, and read my books.  I learned this at a writer's conference in Texas, and driving back to Iowa, God and I had a long chat about it.  "You've called me to write, God, so I have to write.  I have to do this.  But God, ten thousand fans?!"

Like the number 10,000 daunts the Creator of the Universe.

But God knew that I was overwhelmed, so He gave me a new number.  What about 50?

Would you like a front-row seat to the life of an emerging writer?  Would you like to join me on my journey toward publication, and more importantly toward the task God has laid before me?  Would you consider coming alongside me?

Will you consider being one of my fifty?

I have a quarterly newsletter to let you in on where I am in my writing pursuits.  You can see what I'm up to, what I'm reading, what I'm writing, what progress I'm making.  You can be the first to hear about the details of my website and blog launches, you can receive shorter pieces I have written, and later on you can be the first to hear about release dates.

Send me an email to kaycee_pancake@yahoo.com, and I will add you to my list!

I have just sent out my first issue of my newsletter, but it isn't too late!  If you send me an email within the next week, I'll be sending out one more round of this newsletter next weekend.  Please join me, and I promise you an adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment