Monday, December 7, 2009

November has come to an end, and with it, NaNoWriMo (which I epicly failed, but it's okay. It was a learning experience, and now I'm ready for next year!). One might look at this statement and reason, "So now Kaycee has her life back and will actually post a blog every now and then!" Oh ye of too much logic. Thou must open thine eyes to the insanity that is my life.

I'm working two jobs. I never turned in my notice for route because I'm waiting out the first six weeks of my new job where they can can me any minute. Between the two, I work 39 hours a week. I am also a full-time student. I'm also moving out in a little over a month, just so long as we can pull it off.

So you freakishly logical folk who believe that I have more time this month, you were sorely mistaken.

I do, however, have two topics that I could blog about: we have the History project, which is researching the family tree, and we have How To Survive Christmas: A Guide to Protecting Sanity in the Midst of Chaos and Turmoil. So it's up to you: Drop me a line, and cast your vote!!!... and then add some more blog ideas, because two will only last so long!

2 comments:

  1. Your family tree would be dangerous. But a Christmas Survival for Dummies would be great..... hmmmmm...... Oh the choices.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! CURSE YOU!!!!!! I went down to hit newer post and there was no button!!!! STERLING ANGRY!!!!! STERLING SING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete